Sunday, March 29, 2009

Captive Hearts

Uh, okay. So, yesterday, we went to Greenhills and I went straight to Fully Booked to buy Gyakuten Saiban: Volume 2. Sadly, [and as always] they were out of stock or something. So I spent the rest of my time looking for other manga. I went to check the Naruto manga available.
Then I saw Captive Hearts. :| I thought the art looked neat but then I had second thoughts since she was the same person who made Vampire Knight. I didn't like Vampire Knight but I thought I'd give Captive Hearts a try.

So I did. I bought Volume 31 of Naruto and Volume 1 of Captive Hearts. Mangas are reeally expensive so I was only able to buy 2. I was so excited to read it by the time I get home.

When I did, I wanted to read the Naruto manga first. ...After that, I slapped myself cursing that I had that same manga downloaded in my PC! -freaks out- I'm hating myself for that.

On the other hand, Captive Hearts was a good choice for me to buy. The storyline and the characters were both hilarious and romantic. I'll leave it to your imagination on how it goes.

I'm too tired and busy to write the whole summary of volume 1 so I'll just send you guys a link or something. :]

here you go;
http://www.onemanga.com/Toraware_no_Minoue/1/00/ [just copy paste it or something]

Thanks for reading. :3

1 comment:

  1. Uhh... About the poll at the sidebar, could you please add One Piece? :D

    By the way, hi!

    ReplyDelete