Friday, March 20, 2009

Batch Party!



Wow. I never thought I'd be making an entry like this. :| Anyway, I had a blast! :3 I danced with a lot of my friends and we had so much fun! xD There were so many pretty girls and handsome boys out there. It was just a batch party but it looked like a day when everyone came out of their shells! The winners of best dressed and batch king and queen were really awesome. :)
To think I didn't know how to dance, but really, many people didn't either but we had a lot of fun. It was also fun to dance with other boys I wasn't really close with. XD
When it was time to eat, the boys from my class were serving their female classmates [including me!] hahahaha! but I think it was our teacher's idea but we were all happy.

The slow dance part was...okay. d: I was glad I was able to dance with someone but I don't think it meant anything. Those whispers of sweet nothings and all that bull crap, it wasn't there. ): Dances weren't meant to talk about secrets or anything like that. I believe it was to just quietly dance with the person you wanted to dance with.
ANYWAY, those annoying lights were blinding! Hahahahaha but the effects were really good. Either way I wish that party never ended. All the things I sadly hoped would happen really didn't happen. I didn't quietly sit in my chair, I didn't fall on my heels, but I wasn't able to dance with the person I wanted to dance with... ): I'm still happy though.

I really hope there will a next time. Waiting for the Junior prom? Hahahah! Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment