Thursday, April 2, 2009

GONE GONE GONE



...only for a while. [I hope.]
My laptop's inverter is busted and the guy who worked in the Toshiba shop we went to a while ago said that he can call their main branch if there is still and inverter for my PC available. But that would have to be tomorrow since it was really late. My mom said that she would call tomorrow at 3:00pm to ask him if there was an inverter available.
If there was, it would take at least 2-3 days for it to be delivered. We can come back on Monday to have it fixed.

If there wasn't, I would have to wait for 2-3 MONTHS.
...

...this sucks. ): I won't be online at all till Monday and if it was past Monday and I'm still not on, it means i died.
---
at the moment, i'm able to use one of my uncle's working monitors. I can use the laptop while looking at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment