Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Completed Phonix Wright 2


I'm so happy I finished the 2nd game of Phoenix Wright.
My friend sadly spoiled it for me so I already knew what happened. ):
Anyway, you had no idea how disappointed I was when I proved Matt Engarde guilty. He looked really mad. >_< Maybe Adrian really did mean to frame Matt.
[Though I support Matt x Adrian]

Next, I shall begin playing the 3rd game. [Trials and Tribulations] I heard that you can use Edgeworth in the last case so I'm very excited. :D I still need to complete all the other things in my "to do" list, though. Phoenix Wright is an awesome game and I hope you're also looking forward to their latest game, "Gyakuten Kenji."

In the meantime, why don't you check out this video my friend made about the voices of the Phoenix Wright characters? It contains spoilers so watch out!





No comments:

Post a Comment