Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Winning Defeat

Goodness, school's starting soon. It's just too bad I'm not looking forward to it. There are still so many things to do but I still couldn't think of what they were. I feel like I didn't do anything special this summer...Nothing but voice lessons and rehearsals. Why, oh why must Boys Over Flowers show when school begins!?
I finished reading the manga though. I can't believe that they scrunched up all 3 guys in the manga to ONE guy in the series!? The first one was someone like Tsukushi but only in disguise. He happened to be the son of a famous politician. Tsukushi liked him since she believed that he also lived a simple life. The second one was also like Tsukushi but is first seen as a retarded student in where Tsukushi studies. He's the famous fashion model that the girls swoon over, not knowing anything about him. The third one claimed to be Tsukasa's cousin [noticing his features being similar to him] who was paid [by Tsukasa's mom] to seduce Tsukushi in success for her to abandon Tsukasa.

All 3 guys fell for her but she rejected them all. [In a oblivious manner] But in the series, only one guy did everything. He was the famous fashion model that was paid to seduce Jan Di in the manner for her to believe that he could understand her better compared to Jun Pyo.

Can you not see the it?! D: This is so sad, no wonder the series only has 25 episodes compared to the manga that has 241 chapters...

Wow, looks like I didn't talk about school at all...I'm not excited in the slightest but I'd like to use my awesome notebooks for the year... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment